AKWAABA, It’s an expression you will hear several times daily as you travel around Ghana,...
Medieval Ghana (4th - 13th Century): The Republic of Ghana is named after the medieval...
Ghana is a nature lover’s delight. It’s sunny equatorial climate and fertile well-watered soils sustain...
Ghanaian festivals are a colourful and vibrant part of the culture. Each year festivals and...
African Tourism News
- South Africa: Cape Town’s Beaches Are Dirtier Than They Seem
- South Africa: Tourism Ministry Denies Reports of Proposed Tottenham Hotspur Sponsorship Deal
- Somalia: Somalia Suspends Flights for Crucial Anti-Al-Shabab Forum
- Africa: Jetlag Hits Differently Depending On Your Travel Direction. Here Are 6 Tips to Help You Get Over It
- Namibia: Tourism Rebounds in Erongo
- Tanzania: Royal Tour Film Continues to Attract Tourists
- Southern Africa: Air Zimbabwe to Expand Domestic Routes
- Nigeria: U.S and Imposition of Visa Restrictions Over Nigerian Polls
- Tanzania: Mwinyi Demands Efficiency At Karume Airport
- Africa: What Visa Denials Could Mean for African Artists