AKWAABA, It’s an expression you will hear several times daily as you travel around Ghana,...
Medieval Ghana (4th - 13th Century): The Republic of Ghana is named after the medieval...
Ghana is a nature lover’s delight. It’s sunny equatorial climate and fertile well-watered soils sustain...
Ghanaian festivals are a colourful and vibrant part of the culture. Each year festivals and...
The Centre houses a research library, manuscripts, and the grave of Du Bois a famous African-American scholar and the ashes ...
African Tourism News
- Uganda: Uganda, Kenya Urged to Lift Visa Restrictions to Boost Tourism
- Ethiopia: Discover the New Face of Addis Ababa!
- Nigeria: Federal Govt Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports
- Uganda: Tourism Development Under NDP III
- Kenya: Tourism Stakeholders Urge CS Kindiki to Intervene After Pinewood Beach Resort Attack
- Nigeria: Airlines Must Pay Compensation for Cancelled, Delayed Flights – Govt
- Kenya: Mounting Pressure on Police as Delay in Pinewood Beach Resort Attack Prosecutions Sparks Concerns
- Tanzania: 30KG Christmas Cake to Attract Tourists in Zanzibar
- East Africa: Tourism – Fresh Calls Grow to Revamp EAC Region, Single Visa Plans
- Ethiopia: City to Commence Haromaya Lake Shore Devt Project