AKWAABA, It’s an expression you will hear several times daily as you travel around Ghana,...
Medieval Ghana (4th - 13th Century): The Republic of Ghana is named after the medieval...
Ghana is a nature lover’s delight. It’s sunny equatorial climate and fertile well-watered soils sustain...
Ghanaian festivals are a colourful and vibrant part of the culture. Each year festivals and...
African Tourism News
- Ghana: GRA to Focus On Hospitality, Tourism Sectors During Festive Season to Rake in Revenue
- South Africa: ‘Durban Beaches Safe’ – South African News Briefs – December 2, 2022
- Gambia: Imam Sait Matty Tomb – Most Visited Tomb in Destination Gambia
- Africa: Open Skies – African Nations to Pilot Single Air Transport Market
- Uganda: Uganda to Showcase Tourism Potential At Ibtm 2022 in Spain
- Kenya: Dial *254# to Access Hustlers Fund Starting Tomorrow
- Nigeria: Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory to Citizens in Us, Europe
- Zimbabwe: Zimbabwe, Malawi Exchange Notes On Tourism
- Kenya: Kenyan Tourism Stakeholders in Uganda As the Two Countries Seek to Build Synergies
- Zimbabwe: 2023 Budget Cruel and Anti-People’ – Says Biti