AKWAABA, It’s an expression you will hear several times daily as you travel around Ghana,...
Medieval Ghana (4th - 13th Century): The Republic of Ghana is named after the medieval...
Ghana is a nature lover’s delight. It’s sunny equatorial climate and fertile well-watered soils sustain...
Ghanaian festivals are a colourful and vibrant part of the culture. Each year festivals and...
The Centre houses a research library, manuscripts, and the grave of Du Bois a famous African-American scholar and the ashes ...
African Tourism News
- Kenya: Only 400 Out of 40,000 Kenyan Airbnbs Registered
- Gambia: Undesirable Incident Sparks Services to Normalcy At Banjul-Barra Terminals
- Kenya: Govt Halts Non-Essential Foreign Travel for State Officers
- South Africa: Pilanesberg’s New Luxury Venture Joins the Drive to Grow Conservation Space
- Kenya: Mudavadi Lauds National Govt, Counties Collaboration to Boost Tourism
- Ethiopia: Unesco Heritage Sites Inspiring Tourism Revolution
- Uganda: Private-Sector Tourism Players Raise Red Flags On Persistent Government Underfunding of the Sector
- Uganda: Turkish Tour Operators Thrilled By Uganda’s Tourist Attractions
- Ghana: Delta Airlines Sales Manager Inspires Girls in Aviation Day Celebration in Accra
- Ghana: 1,433 Die, 10,367 Injured in Road Crashes This Year