AKWAABA, It’s an expression you will hear several times daily as you travel around Ghana,...
Medieval Ghana (4th - 13th Century): The Republic of Ghana is named after the medieval...
Ghana is a nature lover’s delight. It’s sunny equatorial climate and fertile well-watered soils sustain...
Ghanaian festivals are a colourful and vibrant part of the culture. Each year festivals and...
African Tourism News
- Tanzania: Number of Tourists Visiting Tanzania On Rise
- East Africa: EAC Member States Urged to Join Forces in Promoting Tourism
- Namibia: Mutorwa Wants Clean Environment for Tourists
- Mauritius: Holidaymakers From Reunion Island Allowed in Mauritius Without a Passport
- Mauritius: Prime Minister Announces Elaboration of a 10-Year Blueprint for the Future of the Tourism Sector
- Africa: Hosting the FIFA World Cup Brings Benefits. But Not As Many As Politicians Claim
- Ghana: Commuters Stranded On Agona-Takoradi Road After Rainfall … Vehicles in Gridlock
- Gambia: Gambians Raise Concern Over 45-Day Schengen Visa Processing At EU Embassies
- Kenya: Kenya, Jamaica to Partner in Strengthening Conference Tourism Sectors
- South Africa: MPs Call For Heads to Roll at Eskom – South African News Briefs – September 21, 2022