AKWAABA, It’s an expression you will hear several times daily as you travel around Ghana,...
Medieval Ghana (4th - 13th Century): The Republic of Ghana is named after the medieval...
Ghana is a nature lover’s delight. It’s sunny equatorial climate and fertile well-watered soils sustain...
Ghanaian festivals are a colourful and vibrant part of the culture. Each year festivals and...
The Centre houses a research library, manuscripts, and the grave of Du Bois a famous African-American scholar and the ashes ...
African Tourism News
- Kenya: Ktb Joins Forces With Omanyala to Market Kenya At the Upcoming Berlin Tourism Expo
- Ethiopia: Ethiopian Airlines Refutes Report of Suspending Flights to Avoid Somali Airspace
- Tunisia: Bills On National ID Card and Travel Documents to Be Examined in Plenary Session On March 6
- Liberia: Golden Key Hotel Faces Bad Labor Allegation
- Mauritius: Mauritius Selected As a Shortlisted Nominee in the 31st Annual World Travel Awards
- Tanzania: NCAA Sets New Tourists, Revenue Records
- Malawi: Minister Zikhale and Immigration Chief Charles Kalumo Must Resign
- South Africa: Augrabies Falls National Park – Our Greatest Waterfall Is an All-Year Destination
- East Africa: Kenya Exempts Ethiopians From Usd30 Eta Fee, Screening Remains Mandatory
- Nigeria: FG Adopts 30-Second Clearance for International Travellers