AKWAABA, It’s an expression you will hear several times daily as you travel around Ghana,...
Medieval Ghana (4th - 13th Century): The Republic of Ghana is named after the medieval...
Ghana is a nature lover’s delight. It’s sunny equatorial climate and fertile well-watered soils sustain...
Ghanaian festivals are a colourful and vibrant part of the culture. Each year festivals and...
African Tourism News
- Ghana: Foreign Affairs Ministry to Safeguards Integrity of Ghanaian Travel Documents
- Liberia: On 2nd Thought – Why RIA Should Be Outsourced
- Nigeria: AIB-N Boss Commends Improved Safety in Nigeria’s Airspace
- Gambia: Transport Union President Raises Concern Over Devastating Traffic Jams
- Ghana: GTA, Birthright Africa Resolve to Promote Ghana’s Tourism
- Angola: Elections 2022 – MPLA Leader Calls for Greater Commitment to Agriculture, Tourism
- Rwanda: Rwanda’s Conference Tourism Registers 490% Growth
- Morocco: Marhaba 2022 – Over 530K Passengers Enter Morocco Through Tanger Med Port
- Ghana: Ghana Key Market for Emirates Airlines – Country Manager
- Ghana: GTA Welcomes 12 Young Black Americans … to Learn About Their Origins