AKWAABA, It’s an expression you will hear several times daily as you travel around Ghana,...
Medieval Ghana (4th - 13th Century): The Republic of Ghana is named after the medieval...
Ghana is a nature lover’s delight. It’s sunny equatorial climate and fertile well-watered soils sustain...
Ghanaian festivals are a colourful and vibrant part of the culture. Each year festivals and...
African Tourism News
- South Africa: Zoos Need a Radical Rethink – a Plea for Joburg’s Lammie the Elephant
- Mozambique: Bodies of Four SA Holidaymakers Who Went Missing in Mozambique Repatriated
- Kenya: National Carrier Launches Flights to Rome, Geneva
- Tanzania: Salvadorian Beauty Queen to Promote Tanzania’s Tourism
- Tanzania: Sixty Tourists Arrive Aboard Luxurious Train
- Namibia: Breath-Taking Coastal Landscape Impresses Tourists
- Ghana: Ghana Airports Company MD Relieved of Post
- Zimbabwe: Tourism Sector Counts Losses in the Wake of Protests
- Tanzania: Tourism Board Chair Faults Minister’s Decision to Disband Board
- Ethiopia: Airport Police Arrest American With Teargas Canisters As He Attempts to Board Ethiopia-Bound Plane