AKWAABA, It’s an expression you will hear several times daily as you travel around Ghana,...
Medieval Ghana (4th - 13th Century): The Republic of Ghana is named after the medieval...
Ghana is a nature lover’s delight. It’s sunny equatorial climate and fertile well-watered soils sustain...
Ghanaian festivals are a colourful and vibrant part of the culture. Each year festivals and...
African Tourism News
- Kenya: Kilaguni, Oldest Lodge in Kenya Goes Green
- West Africa: West Africa Tourism – an Economic, Social $ Cultural Opportunity
- Ghana: President Akufo-Addo Cuts Sod for Pullman Accra Airport City Hotel
- Morocco: Individual Arrested for Alleged Involvement in Crime Perpetrated Against Two Tourists Central Morocco
- Tunisia: Two Scandinavian Women Found Dead in Moroccan Mountains
- Namibia: Wildlife Resorts Making Strides in Turkish Marketing Drive
- South Africa: Sun City Open for Business After Devastating Storm
- South Africa: Mop Up Operations Underway At Sun City After Storm
- South Africa: Sun City Open for Business As Clean-Up Operations Continue After Devastating Storm
- Nigeria: Nigerian Airports Record 10.9 Million Passengers, 163,646 Aircraft Movements in Nine Months – FAAN